The Benefits of Choosing Our Office
Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment
- Passionate about thorough diagnosis and individualized treatment to match the needs of each patient.
- Able to treat more cases without removing teeth, utilizing early treatment and expansion when indicated, but will recommend removing teeth if better results will be achieved.
- Use exceptionally efficient and effective state-of-the-art braces and wires.
- Offer choice of silver, gold, or clear braces.
- Use only brand new brackets — no reusing or recycling of braces.
- Stay current, on the cutting edge of orthodontics, involved in continuing research and education.
- Welcome parents in the operatory to visit, ask questions, and come and go as they please.
- Practice state-of-the-art sterilization procedures.
- Fabricate retainers, orthodontic appliances, and plaster models in our in-office lab.
- Utilize computerized scheduling to help keep us running on time.
- Keep and maintain all records in our office.
- Provide fun environment with ongoing contests and patient promotions.
- Fun-loving, congenial, caring staff.
- Helpful front office staff, knowledgeable in finances and insurance procedures.
- Highly skilled orthodontic assistants eventually master five training checklists.
- All orthodontic assistants are radiology certified with continuing education seminars offered regularly.
- Staff and/or doctor available for emergencies 365 days per year.
- Patients seen by the doctor at every visit.
- Conveniently located off I-15 and Main with plenty of parking.
- Available to our patients full-time in one office.
- Expedite treatment by combining diagnostic records appointment with first visit if desired.
- Strive to schedule shorter appointments after school whenever possible.
- Utilize automatic phone system to remind you of upcoming appointments.